250ml Coco -shea ice-cream hair and body butter
Shea butter is a wonderful natural ingredient that works well on skin and hair. In its natural form, it’s a bit firm but easily spreadable. our butter just melt in the hair and skin. Once applied, you’ll have a fluffy, ultra-moisturizing natural product that will keep your hair and skin healthy. Although it isn’t possible to completely remove stretch marks naturally, but applying Shea butter can diminish their appearance and help to prevent their development.
For hair: Section hair, spray with Afrotame leave-in spray and apply Afrotame leave in and curling moisturizer, then seal in moisture by applying a pea-sized amount of afrotame Shea butter to each section. For best results, twist sections in two strand twists, cover with a satin bonnet overnight and style in the morning as preferred.
For skin: Melt a pea-sized amount into hands and apply to dry areas.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Made with natural ingredients only
- Ideal for dry skin
- shea butter hydrates dry, damaged hair and tames frizz
- Lavender oil boosts scalp circulation and stimulates hair growth; also, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Rosemary oil is a hair follicle stimulant that encourages fuller, faster hair growth
- Geranium oil adds shine to dull and limp hair