450ml Candy floss ice cream Deep conditioner
Deep conditioning is an essential part of a healthy hair regimen- whether you’re natural or not, and no matter your curl type. Focus on your ends. They are usually the most dry, since natural oils take a while to work down the length of your hair strands. Applying a deep conditioner to your ends will restore oils, preventing breakage and split ends.Do it REGULARLY. Deep conditioners aren’t a magic solution to hair problems, and results will come slowly. Just like getting in shape after a long period of inactivity, hair growth and repair takes TIME and CONSISTENCYStep 1: Co-wash your child’s hair as you normally would. Step 2: Apply the candy floss ice cream Deep conditioner evenly throughout the sections of hair. Step 3: Cover the hair. A shower cap, foil cap or any plastic cap. Leave conditioner on for 15 to 30 minutes. Step 4: Apply heat using a hooded dryer or a heat wrap. This step is purely optional. You can still have an effective deep conditioning without the use of heat. Step 5: Rinse their hair with cold water to help seal in the moisture and close the hair shaft.
- With Argan oil
- Intense moisture
- Leaves hair soft and manageable
This deep conditioning treatments will strengthen the hair, replenish much needed moisture in the hair, soften the hair strands, prevent damage and split ends, and make detangling a breeze.
- This deep conditioner formula is packed full of nourishing natural goodness to treat nunuz coils:
- Argan oil: Promotes hair growth by stimulating the division of cells. Helps to condition the scalp and prevent dandruff.Very rich in antioxidants, pure cocoa bean butter helps to control frizz, add moisture and leave hair shining.
- Corn oil locks moisture in thehair preventing dryness and dry ends. The presence of Vitamin K in corn oil helps prevent hair loss. Corn oil also nourishes the scalp fostering a healthier environment for hair growth. It has a high heating point, which makes it suitable for heat styling.
- Shea butter: Mother Nature’s own natural conditioner; it softens and nourishes the hair and seals in moisture, protecting against heat and environmental damage without leaving your hair feeling heavy or greasy.
- Oat Milk is a natural cleanser. It draws out excess oil on the scalp to restore shine and it’s anti-inflammatory properties help to relieve dandruff and other irritations without using harsh chemicals. Oatmeal also contain polysaccharides, which makes the hair soft and is rich in omega-6 fatty acids that help repair damaged hair,” adds Chelsea. As if this weren’t enough, oat milk can also improve the hair’s elasticity, which can “prevent damage in the first place,