100% Organic Amla Powder
Scoop ½ cup of amla powder into a small bowl. Add ¼ cup of warm water to the amla powder in the bowl.
Stir the amla powder and water using a whisk to combine the two ingredients. The amla powder and water mixture should form a thin paste.
Apply the amla powder to your hair while it is dry. Scoop the amla from the bowl using your fingertips.
Massage the amla powder paste into your scalp and hair roots using circular motions. Apply the amla powder to your hair ends afterward.
Pile your hair on top of your head and slip on a plastic shower cap. Leave the amla paste on your hair for 15 to 30 minutes.
Remove the plastic cap after the waiting period. Rinse the amla powder from your hair until the water runs clear. Shampoo and style your hair as usual.
Give your hair an amla powder treatment every two weeks.
If the amla powder paste is too thick, add water slowly to thin it out.
Rinse the amla powder immediately if your skin begins to burn or show signs of irritation. This could be the sign of an allergic reaction. If burning or redness continues, seek medical attention immediately.
- Strengthen the scalp and hair
- Reduce premature pigment loss from hair, or greying
- Stimulate hair growth
- Reduce hairloss
- Prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp
- Prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections, like lice infections
- Prevent or treat fungal and bacterial hair and scalp infections
- Improve overall appearance of hair